To access your school email account, go to http://www.ebnet.org/email or click the button below. Log in with your school ebnet.org account.
Here are some simple guidelines for emailing teachers:
- Always use your school email account.
- Use a proper salutation, correct grammar, and full sentences. No abbreviations such as "lol, cya, l8r".
- Clearly state the purpose of the email (didn't understand the homework, forgot the field trip form).
- Save problems, complaints, and other issues for face-to-face discussion -- that avoids a lot of drama.
- Avoid anything that might be considered rude (check the message over to make sure nothing could be misconstrued).
- Don't reply all and send superfluous messages to everybody in the class or community.
- Patience is a virtue. Do not expect an immediate reply. Realize that your teachers are busy and have many responsibilities.
- Remember that emails are forever. You can not take back what was sent. Keep in mind that some issues are better discussed in person.